Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happier Mother's day

Took a moment off from working on the spray rig and got caught up commenting at Lubos'. That young man is a troll magnet.

Hope you mom's are having a great day.

Interesting dream last night: I was at an art auction in some huge hotel/castle/mall. There were bizarre displays of art in every hallway. The auction started and the first thing up was a chess set and table. The chess set was made from titanium, very cool looking metallic blues and gold. The table was mahogany. I was admiring it when this rotund fellow at the next table (the auction was being held in a open air cafe within the large central area of the mall/castle) leaned over and said to me "Titanium is so last year. We're waiting until they bring out the plastic."

"Plastic!" I exclaimed

"Yes" he replied "Plastic is all the rage"

Then I tried finding my way to the swimming pool but had to climb out through an arrow slit in the castle wall and down a rusty metal cable to get to it.

I gotta stop watching that history channel before I go to bed.

Wishing you a joyful day of freedom and laughter.

1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Thank you for defending me at Lubos's. I really do appreciate it! That was a funny dream. I watch the History Channel too much too. lol